Opi Dip Powder - Xbox Collection 6 Colors | Spring 2022
INTRODUCING THE XBOX COLLECTION
This spring, take nails to the next level. OPI teamed up with Xbox to create a vibrant palette to help you bring your A-game, in style. From pastel blues and greens to fantastical sparkle, 12 fresh hues in a range of crèmes and shimmers bring the virtual world to life so you can unlock unlimited looks and unlimited play Pinks that will put you in the winner circle (Pixel Dust, Racing for Pinks, Quest for Quartz) are contrasted with energetic hues of apricot, coral, and shimmery crimson red (Suzi is My Avatar, Trading Paint, Heart, and Con-soul). Meet your matcha with pastel green and a mesmerizing sage (The Pass is Always Greener, Sage Simulation), then unlock a world of purple (You Had Me at Halo, Can't Ctrl Me, Achievement Unlocked, NOOberry).
"Over the past 40 years, we've traveled the globe; now we're excited to visit virtual worlds with Xbox," remarks OPI Co-Founder and Brand Ambassador Suzi Weiss-Fischmann. "In these worlds, anything is possible, and the collection's colors reflect infinite possibilities so fans can think outside the box. Whether you use gaming as a creative hobby or a way to relax and connect with friends, nailcare offers these same benefits. From new shade technology to nail art and more, consumers can expect lots of exciting surprises to come with this partnership!" "This spring, expect to see lots of sparkles, along with colors that are simultaneously bright and calming," adds OPI Global Director of Color Collections Jill Bartoshevich.
"Shades like Sage Simulation, a deeply pigmented version of seafoam green, and standout hue Achievement Unlocked, an energizing crème lilac, offer wearers an escape into a world of color. This collection also includes four ultra-shine hues-Quest for Quartz, Pixel Dust, Heart and Con-soul, and You Had Me at Halo- with reflective pixel dust for an effect that's simply mesmerizing.
" All 12 of the OPI x Xbox shades will be available in GelColor, Infinite Shine, and Nail Lacquer formulas, including Quest for Quartz, Pixel Dust, Racing for Pinks, Suzi is My Avatar, Trading Paint, Heart and Con-soul, The Pass is Always Greener, Sage Simulation, You Had Me at Halo, Can't Ctrl Me, Achievement Unlocked, and Newberry. Six of the shades will be color-matched in Powder Perfection formula, including Racing for Pinks, Suzi is My Avatar, Trading Paint, Can't Ctrl Me, Achievement Unlocked, and Newberry.
GelColor provides a salon-perfect finish with up to three weeks' of wear, while Infinite Shine offers a high-shine finish and traditional lacquer application. Nail Lacquer features a highly pigmented, rich formula for even application without streaking. Powder Perfection, a dipping powder system delivering a quick, no-light curing application, offers more than two weeks of wear. Game on.
- Faster and easier application than traditional acrylic powder.
- High-shine finish.
- Chip-resistant for weeks.
- The unique formula makes nails feel strong and durable.
- Dries almost instantly–no light curing needed.
- Non-damaging, soak-off wrap removal.
How to use:
- Brush on one coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat to a single nail, making sure to cover the entire surface evenly.
- Immediately dip the finger into the Color Powder at a 45-degree angle and tap off the excess dipping powder. Repeat on remaining fingers.
- With a sanitized cosmetic brush, dust off the remaining loose nail dip powder from each finger.
- Apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat and Color Powder to each nail according to steps 1-3.
- Brush on a third coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat and dip into Clear Color Set Powder at a 45-degree angle. Dust off any remaining dipping powder.
- Apply one generous coat of Powder Perfection Activator to the entire nail surface. Cap the free edge to fully seal in the powder, then wait until it hardens.
- Shape and contour the nails with an EDGE 180 Grit File. Buff the nail surface with a 100 grit Buffer followed by a 220 grit Buffer to create a smooth surface. Remove excess filing dust.
- Apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Activator, making sure to cover the entire nail. Wait a few minutes to dry.
- Evenly apply one coat of Powder Perfection Top Coat using 2-3 quick brush strokes. Wait 1-2 minutes to dry.
- Using 2-3 brush strokes, apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Top Coat with precision. Wait 1-2 minutes to dry.
- Once dry, drop and massage ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil into cuticles.
- Made in the USA.
- Size: 1.5 oz
- Brand: OPI
- Type: Dip Powder
- Available in 140+ including OPI's most iconic shades.
- Features: Dip Powder Perfection, Gel, Lacquer, Essentials
- Condition: New Item
PLEASE NOTE: Color samples/ images may vary depending on different monitors and screens. It is up to the buyer to do their research for the product they are purchasing. Packaging may vary.